Saturday, December 02, 2006

¿como le va?

Got to La Hesperia Monday afternoon and a new volunteer is there waiting for us, Fiona. Shes from Harrow!!! of all places on this planet, why? Didnt really do much after...couple of games of shitehead.

Tuesday morning teaching - I had to set them homework and I ran out of ideas for questions so I settled for "How many hands do you have?" what an idiot
Tuesday afternoon general work and Alexandra gave us a talk on Indigenous tribes and Ecuadorain history.

Wednesday tree planting, made bread and danced to that Muse track, Supermassive black hole..what a tune!

Thursday Phenology trail in the forest, came back and two more volunteers had arrived, Will and Pip from NZ.

Friday lots of weeding and painting. There is a group of 30ish students coming tomorrow from the US for 4days to give course-related presentations. Thats why we were painting, to brighten up the place. I tell you more when they´ve been and gone. Should be mad ville when we get back. Cant imagine that many people at La Hesperia.

Today, another lick of paint and now am in Quito counting down the hours for the bull fight tomorrow. Its gonna be crazy I tell ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally get to see your arch enemy heh and my gosh he is not a small laddy hey.

Harrow girl my gosh, i remember seeing someone from pinner on my travels...ever met up since.

that middle of the earth/world seems cool wouldnt mide seeing the water thing myself -= wierd hey.

Laterz